How do we enter the CSR Excellence Awards?
You can submit an entry that highlights one particular CSR project; or you can submit more than one entry – each one covering different aspects of your CSRl activity. Or you can submit one entry that covers your entire CSR policy and achievements.
The choice is yours.
For each paper, simply write up to 300 words to summarise your entry; and you then have another 2,000 words to provide the details and results.
Our judges will seek evidence to substantiate any claims made, and you can add up to six A4 pages of evidence – testimonials, results, graphs, photographs, etc.
Each entry will entitle you to a free ticket for the prestigious presentation ceremony when you buy one or more tickets.
• You can enter online using our online entry form
• by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• or you can send a postal entry to
International CSR Excellence Awards
Please cover the following aspects of your project, as these will form the basis of assessment by the judges
• What did the project involve doing?
• Why did you do it?
• What did it cost?
• If quantifiable, what did the project achieve in terms of sustainable development, economy, environment and/or equity?
• Who and what benefited?
• Longer term benefits?
• Was there anything innovative about the project?
• Can other organisations/communities benefit from implementing your methods?
• What did you learn from the project and are you planning any further development?