How do we enter the CSR Excellence Awards?
You can submit an entry that highlights one particular CSR project; or you can submit more than one entry – each one covering different aspects of your CSR activity. Or you can submit one entry that covers your entire CSR policy and achievements. Or you can submit the same entry in more than one appropriate category.
The choice is yours. There is no limit to the number of entries, nor to how many trophies you can win.
For each paper, simply write up to 300 words to summarise your entry; and you then have another 2,000 words to provide the details, outcomes and results.
If you have any problems in submitting your entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07562 395434.
You can enter without using the official entry form, but please follow the format of that form and provide all of the requested information.
Every organisation can claim one free entry if submitted before January 31. Additional entries cost £150 + VAT – reduced to £100 + VAT if paid in 14 days.
Late entries are accepted in February on payment of the Late Entry Fee – £200 + VAT, reduced to £150 + VAT if paid in 14 days. We will invoice you for any payments due.
Our judges will seek documentation to substantiate any claims made, and you can add up to six A4 pages of evidence – testimonials, results, graphs, photographs, etc.
• You can enter online using our online entry form
• by email to email@example.com
• or you can send a postal entry to
International CSR Excellence Awards
Boston PE22 0RB
Please cover the following aspects of your project, as these will form the basis of assessment by the judges
• What did the project involve doing?
• Why did you do it?
• What did it cost?
• If quantifiable, what did the project achieve in terms of sustainable development, economy, environment and/or equity?
• Who and what benefited?
• Longer term benefits?
• Was there anything innovative about the project?
• Can other organisations/communities benefit from implementing your methods?
• What did you learn from the project and are you planning any further development?
THE INTERNATIONAL CSR EXCELLENCE AWARDS ARE OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE GREEN ORGANISATION.
WINNERS OF CSR AWARDS WILL BE OFFERED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE CSR SECTOR OF THE
GREEN WORLD AWARDS…
PAST WINNERS INCLUDE…
Click HereClick HereClick HereClick HereClick Here